Freezer Meal 101

If you are just getting your feet wet with freezer meals, go check out this post first.

Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm back....

When my husband deployed to Afghanistan - a lot of things got pushed to the back burner.  Blogging was one of them.  I updated our family blog enough to keep family from calling a lot, but that was about it.  Now that he is back and we are in somewhat of a routine - I'm ready to start doing freezer meals again.  I just finished helping a friend do some freezer meals, so I have some to post now. 

Let me just say that I found doing it with a friend TONS easier.  There were double the hands and it didn't seem like such a long day.  We easily doubled the recipes and we both walked away with freezer meals.  So, I hope you enjoy the new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment